- Thanks to his relationship with the ancient Druid Atticus O’Sullivan, Oberon the Irish wolfhound knows trouble when he smells it – and furthermore, he knows he can handle it.
- When he discovers that a prizewinning poodle has been abducted in Eugene, Oregon, he learns that it’s part of a rash of hound abductions all over the Pacific Northwest. Since the police aren’t too worried about dogs they assume have run away, Oberon knows it’s up to him to track down those hounds and reunite them with their humans. For justice! And gravy!
- Engaging the services of his faithful Druid, Oberon must travel throughout Oregon and Washington to question a man with a huge salami, thwart the plans of diabolical squirrels, and avoid, at all costs, a fight with a great big bear.
- But if he’s going to solve the case of the Purloined Poodle, Oberon will have to recruit the help of a Boston terrier named Starbuck, survive the vegetables in a hipster pot pie, and firmly refuse to be distracted by fire hydrants and rabbits hiding in the rose bushes.
- At the end of the day, will it be a sad bowl of dry kibble for the world’s finest hound detective, or will everything be coming up sirloins?
- The Purloined Poodle is another exciting novella entry in Kevin Hearne’s New York Times best-selling Iron Druid series.
Check Out What Readers Said about Kindle/eBook!
“Its a dogs life! Which is always interesting when you are the Irish Wulfhound of several thousand year old Druid who also like to solves mysteries. Written from Oberons’ perspective (oh and by the way he communicates clearly with three people and also his mate) we get to see how the two of them solve the problem of disappearing pure bred canines and a few murders as well as displaced time and teleportation. All in a days work!” By Denise McMahon
“This is the first time ever I have read anything from a dog’s POV, but let me tell you if Kevin Hearne writes a recipe book it will be riveting. I love every thing this man writes. This was such a fun novella.” By Olga J
Author: Kevin Hearne
Audible Audio Edition
Kindle Price: Hardcover from $38.59, Audible $0.00
Listening Length: 2 hours and 57 minutes
Program Type: Audiobook
Publisher: Kevin Hearne
Audible.com Release Date: September 30, 2016
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #53 in Books